Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Am Something of a Failure

So…

Umm…

Ok, funny thing about this whole one post a week leading into January. It turns out I more or less covered everything I needed to in my first two posts. Which is great! I love efficiency! But when you have three more posts to fill? Less stellar.

I was just going to make up some stuff to tell you that you don’t really care about, but…well that seemed kind of a waste. So instead, here’s an excellent video mashing up nearly all the movies from this past year.

Enjoy and I’ll do better next week.





Just a reminder: For four times in the month, I will be taking your suggestions, one a week from January 2nd- January 29th. So leave your suggestions in the comments below, tweet them to me @UnGajje, or email them to me at tim[dot]g[dot]stevens[at]gmail[dot]com. Wait until January or start today to get a jump on things…the choice is yours!

And, of course, feel free to follow me on Twitter (@UnGajje) for various bon mots and links directing you to the newest updates on this site as well as my other various writing gigs ( Marvel, Complaint of the Week at the Living Room Times, and New Paris Press, set to debut in January although information may be available before then here).

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I think I've only seen like 4 of the movies featured in here? And half of those I watched on airplanes. #2010moviefail

    ReplyDelete